I'm a senior at the Univeristy of Texas at Arlington majoring in Computer Science.
I am an avid problem solver and a life-long learner with a voracious curiosity and an urge to solve challenging problems. The constant change and ever long quest to improve is what excites me the most about computer science
Besides that, I am also a strong beleiver of using code and data to solve complex business problems.
• Designed an intuitive cloud-based Point of Sale system using NodeJS and
Electron, that allows remote report generation, inventory reminders and an
intuitive sales terminal.
• Assembled, configured and sold Electron POS to 15 different convenience stores across Dallas.
• Created a dashboard for remote report viewing using React and deployed it on AWS EC2.
• Enhanced user interface by using Web Workers for processor heavy computation and IO tasks
• Configured a Barcode Scanner, Cash Drawer to work with a packaged app running on Linux.
• Designed a NodeJS library for thermal printers, that translates words into hexadecimal code to print to a receipt.
• Created service files for several scripts to continuously run in Red Hat
• Created a python script that creates personalized HTML email for each users and emails them daily.
• Implemented a decoupled web-app using Flask in backend and AJAX, jQuery in front end.
• Designed and developed a login system based on cookies that allows users to create a new account, verify and retrieve their account, and store their information in a MySQL database.
• Created config files for Ngnix to reverse proxy requests to a uWsgi upstream server.
• Created python scripts to bulk load, retrieve, and delete data from Elastic Search Database.
• Added new endpoints to REST API using Flask to render user’s dashboard and protected them from CSRF.
• Created a node.js script that constantly probes other API and stores their response in MongoDB.
• Developed a node.js webapp using MVC pattern that retrieves data from MongoDB, renders it using EJS and deployed it on Arch Linux using Express web application framework.
• Created a login Single Sign On micro service using Flask and OAuth 2.0 that other applications call to authenticate user using either GitHub or Gmail account.
• Took complicated mathematics concepts and explained it to diverse learners.
• Assisted 50 students to complete and comprehend college level mathematics classes.
• Helped professor integrate technology into the classroom by developing PowerPoint slides.
Dean's List Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020
Winner of Best Hardware Project at Hack UTA 2019
Academic Excellence Recognition Spring 2020
I would love to hear more from you! Please feel free to contact me about any thing tech!
Last updated on 09/09/2020